What is GenX?
Gen X clothing was established in 1998. We realized that there was a serious gap in the industry for kids clothing in the market. We seized the opportunity and started the business in Nelspruit (Mbombela) and soon we expanded to other regions in South Africa, we are proud of being the pioneers in this regard. Being in the market for this long, made us the leaders in kids branded clothing suppliers.
Customer service excellence has always been the heartbeat of our business. Our staff are the best in Customer service and Product knowledge. It has always been our sole responsibility to provide our customers nothing but the best in International Sports Brands. Our Product offering compares to no one else in the business, since we bring only the best to our customers. It has always been our legacy that we relate and resonate with all our customer across all demographics.
We commit towards our mandate of making sure we bring only the best of kids branded clothing into the current and future market. Our staff is committed to take forward the culture of being the best, because: “WE ARE THE BEST!!!”
Are All GenX.co.za Products Authentic?
Yes. We are committed to serve our clients with Authentic Products only. All of our products are authentic and sourced from licenced suppliers.
How Do I Order and Pay for My Products?
(We will create a guide on how to order on our website once we have the website layout, but please include this question in the faq)
Are Payments to GenX Online Secure?
We take the data security of our merchants and their buyers very seriously. We have a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to protect both buyers and from fraudulent transactions.
Do You ship Internationally?
We deliver internationally. Delivery charges will be shown upon checkout based on the latest rates and destinations.
How much do you charge for shipping within South Africa?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Sneakersedition.co.za uses RAM one of the leading Courier Companies in SA. Please see below the different options you have on how to receive your product, please also see a brief terms and conditions section around delivery.
FREE DELIVERY OPTION
- Delivery is Free everywhere in South Africa on all items over R700.
- Main Centres take 2-3 Days
- Regional Area take 3-5 days.
Collection in store – Should you wish to skip the sometimeslong queues in store you can make your purchase online and collect in store. This would also work if you want to pick up some of our best product before it flies off the shelves.
- Orders can be collected within an hour.
- Please note if you pay EFT you will be sent an email letting you know when we have received the money and after such you can come and pick up your order.
Important Points: We want to help you have the best e-commerce experience we possibly can, we also don’t want to have 55 pages of why we can’t do this so please see our very basic terms and conditions for delivery below.
- Our trusted courier partners are hand to hand couriers, no P.O Box Addresses
- The Courier Operates from 8:00AM-17:00PM, Monday to Friday
- Please make sure someone is present at the address to sign for your purchase, if someone will not be present, please use your work address, the courier has your contact details!
- Full amount on order must be paid before effecting delivery.
- Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, and are subject to signature authorization.
- Orders with incorrect billing information, or requiring additional verification, will be delayed.
- Order may be delayed if the following applies:
7.1 customer is not present to receive order (delivery is effected twice by the courier, if customer is still not present to sign for order, it is returned to Sneakers Edition, a delivery charge of R50 will be billed.
7.2 Address is incorrect on order
7.3 Act of God
7.4 Buildings with specified Mail rooms will have your parcel delivered there, only when the courier is not allowed up to your floor.
Do you have a size Chart for me to refer to?
(This Link Will take the customer to the different “size charts” for the different Brand.)